Dennis and Debbie Hundoble from California enjoy traveling. Their dog Mr. Marley (named after Bob)goes on all their RV road trips as they explore the U.S. and visit family and friends along the way. Twice a year they spend several weeks enjoying their home away from home “Casa Blanca” in a remote area south of Puerto Vallarta…Bliss !
1) All-time favorite was swimming with the dolphins in Banderas Bay, I went on a guided tour with a local group of woman called L.O.C.A . We attended a dolphin presentation at the Marina followed by an excursion to swim with the gentle and playful dolphins, it was magical and a bucket list experience.
2) Hanging out watching the evening lights by the new Los Muertos Pier while watching the sunset with two for one margaritas at Cuartas Cuerto. Awe moments…
3) Taking the water taxi to Pizota and hiking to the water fall offers a great hike with peaceful surroundings ending up at a fabulous swimming hole with large rocks for diving…great picnic area.
4) Taking the bus to Sayulita to spend time shopping, eating great food and hanging on the beach watching the surfers…always a nice getaway.
5) Hiring a private water taxi to go snorkeling at Los Arcos is fun and affordable, best to go when no ships are in port to avoid the crowds.
6) A whale watching tour is a must for adventure seekers, up close and personal, these amazing animals will delight you.
7) One afternoon, I walked down the Malecon , climbed down to the beach and sat and watched the sand sculpture artists in action, taking the time to watch the local talent as they work hard in the hot sun to create beauty for tourists to enjoy was amazing. I sat for a couple of hours, very few pesos were given to them for their efforts which helped me to change my thoughts, now I give a few pesos when I walk by and admire their work.
Dennis and Debbie enjoy getting away from all the hustle and bustle of big city Puerto Vallarta by taking a water taxi to their remote Eco Preserve Marselva also known as Chonchos to the locals, located on Los Chonchos beach. The palapa “Casa Blanca” is an oceanfront getaway with fabulous views of Banderas Bay. It’s the perfect place to enjoy whale watching, yoga, snorkeling, swimming, hiking or just hanging out on one of three gorgeous beaches. Available for rent. www.marselva.com email email@example.com